Skip to main content

Why a policeman or firefighter cannot request a transfer to the Corps in their respective systems?

  • Release Date:2016-05-05
  • Source:NASC

The request for such a transfer is invalid since the Corps is currently a general administration agency, not a police or firefighting agency, which means that every job opportunity of the Corps has to go through the employment website of the Directorate-General of Personnel Administration or is assigned based on respective examinations. If you are a qualified civil servant and meet the conditions for a Corps’ job, you are welcomed for the tryout.